Subject: [Leica] The US$68 Paperweight
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Sun Jan 23 18:15:50 2005

I have to agree. I have an old MOT R3 that was destroyed on the side
of Mt. Rainier and it has been in the closet ever since the repairman
told me there was no economical way to fix it. Its not cool, its not
nostalgic, its not even a nice piece of decoration. Its just a broken
camera. At the very least it doesn't leave soot marks on anything.

Not to break the FS-Friday code but if someone wants to give me $68
for it, let me know.

Dave