Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 84
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 20:27:52 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 10:56:03 AM Central Standard Time,
pswango@att.net writes:
At 01:47 AM 1/23/2005, you wrote:
>OK, well anyhow, here is a bunch of ten year old snaps from Germany.  Mostly
>Solms, Sababurg, Wetzlar and Frankfurt.  I made the album with that Google
>thingee Picasa.  I found that you can change their for yours if you change
>the
>url in the stylesheet.

Nice set of pictures, Sonny.  I also have Picasa but I'm afraid I didn't
understand the last sentence above, about changing the url.  Could you
explain or clarify?

TIA, Phil

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085
714-908-7846 (fax)
pswango@att.net
Oh. Well, if you just play their stylesheet, it will show their logo.  But
if
you go in and change in the .css file "logo.gif" to your own "logo.xxx", it
will play yours instead of theirs.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish