Subject: [Leica] OT: Palpal scam
From: mak at teleport.com (mak@teleport.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 10:54:30 2005

One quick way to test is to click on the link and enter a BAD password...if
it is legit it will come back with an error...if it is a scam it will not
know and besides someone somewhere will waste time trying to steal your
money with a bad password...much more fun than merely deleting the
mail...and if we all did that they would give up...