Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jan 24 14:10:03 2005

Now Seth, don't get testy.  I am not a conspiracy nutcase.

Yes, the WEB site (always) did say the .72 M7 would be available from Leica
as a standard part.  It is not important who had misunderstood who.  The
list responded with good feedback based upon its experiences, both
photographic and otherwise.

Generally on this list there is a lot of criticism.  There is also a
significant amount of business and or technical expertise.  The comments
made are to the most part not negative in the sense that they demean the
company.  They are meant to, in some small way, get heard and fix the
perceived errors that are made and applaud the positive movements by Leica.
This comes from the experience pool.  Something most companies want to tap
into.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Stow it, Frank. I've already written that this was entirely my
misunderstanding. The whole thread was my fault. That's the straight skinny,
no b.s. Do you want more?

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x)