Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 20:33:58 2005

In a message dated 1/24/2005 9:57:41 PM Central Standard Time,
clive.moss@gmail.com writes:
I guess that another reason I jumped in is that I have just finished
scanning a roll of film that was develop and scratched almost beyond
repair by my local Walgreens, and I want a camera that handles like a
Leica,
Clive

I guess my question is, Why buy a leica and then have the film developed at
Walgreens?  Where the people have little or no training in how to handle and
properly process your film.  Every now and then my wife talks me into trying
less expensive processing at one of the cut rate stores, after the results
come
back and looks like crap, she then decides the more expensive and properly
trained dealer I prefer to use is indeed worth the extra money.

Gene

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x)