Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIc
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jan 25 07:24:54 2005

I didn't want to imply that it was. I remarked on its viewfinder being so
nice, then I realized that if I looked through a newer Leica, it would
probably be nice too. All of mine are old.

I'm actually looking for a replacement for the CL, not for an M. I just
want to use that 40mm Summicron. (Looks like the Bessa R3a is for me).

Outlive me? It just might, even if the build isn't up to Leica quality.
I'm no spring chicken anymore :-)

Daniel

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica IIIc)