Subject: [Leica] OT: A little history
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Tue Jan 25 10:55:03 2005

Look out! I am beginning to be convinced that the frenetic pace of
obsolescence that has troubled me may not be by design but attributable to
the incredibly rapid cycle of development/discovery that leads to price
reductions that in turn flow from an exponential expansion of the numbers
produced and sold. Or perhaps a little of both.

Seth