Subject: [Leica] OT: A little history
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jan 25 12:46:36 2005

What publication runs 13x19s? The problem with any image that big that
isn't on the wall is that you can't look at it from the proper viewing
distance. That's one of my complaints - OT - about Nachtwey's magnum
opus, Inferno. It's truly amazing work, but many of the images are too
damn big to be looked at as one normally looks at a book. That may have
been his idea, but I don't know that it really works.