Subject: [Leica] Leica] PAW Saganich
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jan 25 13:02:23 2005

Chris - I really like the light on the East River in PAW 3 - and the
contrast of the lone tree with the water and buildings - and your
youngster at the window in PAW 4.  They're all just fine, but those
talk to me the most.

That part of Brooklyn now has some of the best restaurants in the
City, I think.  I ate recently at a French restaurant in Williamsburg
called Fada.  It was pricey but wonderful.

>Hello,
>
>Finally managed to develop some film and scan.
>Week three was a chilly lunchtime walk to the East river.  The high
>contrast is due to expired developer.
>
>Week four is a sequence I shot during an early diner at Baccus, our
>corner French Restaurant. The Alt is a typical Sunday morning scene
>with the added excitement about all the snow that fell.
>
>http://www.saganich.com/PAW_2005/paw2005003.htm
>
>http://www.saganich.com/PAW_2005/paw2005004.htm
>

>thanks and comments welcome
>

>Chris Saganich