Subject: [Leica] tanks
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Thu Jan 27 02:07:25 2005

the peacefull ones for developing film - that is!

I wanted to get a tank for minox miniature film and found one cheap - with
it came several plastic tanks for 135 and 120 - one of these were in
stainless steel - As I have never used anything but black plastic tanks my
question simply is " do I need to treat the process any diferent - is there
some chemicals that does not work in a steel tank etc. ?? the tank looks
rather cool by the way

all the best

Ruben

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PJ secrets revealed)