Subject: [Leica] Wireless Network?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M.Sharp)
Date: Thu Jan 27 03:34:23 2005

I've either overlooked something here, or it hasn't been mentioned.

When I set up our home network I needed something called a "splitter" to
separate phone and internet access over the phone connector socket. The
phone is
connected to one socket and the "router" to the other. One PC is then
connected
by ethernet cable and a second PC and a laptop/notebook by WLAN to the
router.

Douglas