Subject: [Leica] FS: Leitz/Leica 350mm f/4.8 Telyt-R
From: dpfreedman at att.net (dpfreedman@att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 09:55:00 2005

As I migrate more and more to digital, I'm forcing myself to part with some
of my prized but little-used optics; this among them. This lens is in near
mint condition: there's one small rub mark/paint chip on the tripod mounting
collar. That's it. Glass is perfect, diaphragm operation is smooth as is
focusing. Sharpness and contrast are astounding. Lens comes with its
original box. $1150 + shipping/insurance.