Subject: [Leica] Re: Question
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Thu Jan 27 19:03:01 2005

Ken,

Interesting website, and it gave some insight to the sometimes obscure Leica
terminology. That being said,  I must in good concience (yeah, right...)
protest the author's BFA reference (since I have a BFA... I think) and his
PAW definition (which I attempt to partake in). But, it's a free world,
especially on the internet ;-)

BTW, I often refer to my BFA as a Bachelor of F*** All....in good fun, of
course....