Subject: [Leica] FS: 90mm Apo Summicron, SF20 flash, Crumpler bag, Rollei book, Jobo
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jan 27 21:34:39 2005

The following items are for sale due to brand switch (in the case of
bags, I have standardized on Domke for my Leicas and Lowepro for my
DSLR) and general cleanup. I am open to *reasonable* offers.

- 90mm Apo Summicron M, black. Bought new a couple of years ago, now
rarely used due to switch to DSLR. Comes with all packaging, caps,
leather pouch etc. 1400 EUR including air mail shipping.

- Leica SF20 flash. Also bought new in a fit of madness and used very
little. All packaging etc. included. 100 EUR including air mail shipping.

- Crumpler December Quarter bag, black blue, like new. See it here:
http://www.crumplerusa.com/products/camerabag/december_quarter.html
Bought a few months ago for 169 EUR, asking 100 EUR plus shipping.

- and I still have the Prochnow Technical Report, English version.
Price: 25 EUR plus shipping.

- Jobo CPE2 processor with lift. I shoot so little film now that it is
not worth it for me to develop my own. This Jobo comes with everything
you need: bottles, processing tanks, a Jobo drying cabinet etc. It is
not super-clean, I used it a lot in Switzerland, but has been sitting
unused since we moved to the Netherlands in June 2003. Due to its size,
and overall bulk, this is likely to be interest only to someone within
driving distance of me, which means Netherlands, Belgium, the nearby
parts of Germany. Also, I am driving to Denmark in mid-February, so if
someone in northern Germany or in Denmark is interested, we can arrange
a drop-off too. 300 EUR excl. shipping.

Contact me off-list if interested in any of these items.
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Stock photography available at: