Subject: [Leica] Leica glass and shadow detail
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 28 12:07:43 2005

Roger,
What Doug said.  If you are in the market for some high performance
binoculars then check out:

http://betterviewdesired.com/

The upper end Pentax binoculars are of extremely high quality and the
Nikon Superior reviewed are no slouch either.  One benefit of the Leica
set is superior close focusing and somewhat lighter weight.

Also, see:

http://www.birding.com/Binoculars.asp

I am referring you to the birder sites as birders tend to be the most
demanding users: wide field, high resolution, low chromatic aberration,
no eye strain, close focuse, high contrast, no/low flare.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com