Subject: [Leica] Having fun with Jenga
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jörg Willems)
Date: Fri Jan 28 12:20:22 2005

In the last week of December we met with a bunch of friends in Tampere,
Finland, to play Jenga.  In December the sun rises in Tampere at 9:43 AM and
sets at 3:07 PM.  There was not much light and I shot everything with
Noctilux wide open, TMAX 400 pushed to 800 (and forgot to tell my wife who
did the development with DC70 for me).  I am amazed how much grain the
pictures have but it doesn't really bother me that much.  I scanned them all
with 3200 dpi, 16 bit Grayscale.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album157/Watch_the_Tower_1

I would appreciate to get ya'll's comments and critique.
?
Regards J?rg