Subject: [Leica] Checking this plan
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 09:10:27 2005

In a message dated 1/28/2005 9:22:31 AM Central Standard Time,
leica35@yahoo.com writes:

So what do you think. Goal to add workable 28mm to
0.72x M6 body with VF restrictions posed by RF flare
and high eyepoint due to glasses.

Thanks
Roger

Roger,

The MP upgrade for the VF is definitely the fix you want.  I had it done to
my M6TTL last year and it works much much better and seems to have improved
the
visibility of the frame lines - made it more contrasty to make them easier
see.

Gene