Subject: [Leica] latest paw...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Jan 29 11:58:03 2005

Absolutely BD, In some ways, and  for these
particular  images I prefer this "look" , though
in general you are right ...

Though  not always looking for a clearer view of
what's behind, by increasing the dof...actually, I
do love the look of Tri X...

The technical advantage of a C41 film is 1) easy
development, by others, in an hour, and
2)....Digital Ice that reduces dust and scratchs
virtually to zero....but that's a marriage of
convenience.

In general, the look of silver based film,  that
of many of my favorite photographers,  and
including your own images in that medium...is a
look that I admire, and would love to achieve...

Steve