Subject: [Leica] Exhibition Announcement - Ottawa
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Sun Jan 30 16:51:35 2005

A little bit early, but as I am going to be moving 2000km south between now
and then, things might get a little crazy... (when we get the graphics done
for the invite I'll post an e-invite somewhere)

I will have a solo exhibition of my Yellowknife Project going up during
April.

The show will be called Peripheral Vision and will be at Toxic Gallery
Contemporary Photography in Ottawa

It is about the generic city, the suburban state of mind and the
infiltration of the city by suburban culture... etc etc

It will be about twelve or so 20x24 and four 40x50 colour prints of my
urban/suburban work

Show runs from April 1st to 25th - opening is on April 3rd for which I hope
to get across there:

Toxic Gallery
2401 Bank Street,
Ottawa

http://www.toxicgallery.com/

(website should be up and running by then)

In May the gallery is also running a group show to tie in with the Contact05
Fotofest in Toronto, and I will be having a large 4x0x50 piece in that as
well.

tim a

PS - no Leica work I'm afraid.. all 8x10. I will take my M6 to the opening
though... :-)

Replies: Reply from enitka1 at comcast.net (Ernest Nitka) ([Leica] Exhibition Announcement - Ottawa)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Exhibition Announcement - Ottawa)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Exhibition Announcement - Ottawa)