Subject: [Leica] Re: Way Off Topic - KFC Ad
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Jan 30 20:04:38 2005

Eric wrote:
> Me, too.  I don't watch many commercials.  Except for sports, my
> TV viewing is usually watching something my wife taped earlier.
> I had a similar reaction.

I don't watch television anymore, but when I do, I enjoy some
of the commercials.  Many of them are very creative and
artistic.  Most of them, like most of books, most movies
or most of television itself are quite insipid.  But the very
best are fantastic.   This is tru for both in TV commercials
and  print ads.

- Phong