Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 4: Big fish
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 30 21:19:23 2005

As I often do, I went for a walk in our outdoors food market Saturday
morning. Especially the fish stand often provides rich photographic
pickings. This time there was something new. The fishmongers had put out
a huge creature, and for 1 Euro you could take a guess at its weight,
and if you guessed correctly, the fish would be yours. I did not see
anyone playing the game, possibly because few Dutch homes have a freezer
larger enough for this monster, but lots of people stopped to look:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_4.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_4alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_4alt2.jpg

The next shot is from the town of Harderwijk, another lovely place to
take a walk:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_4alt3.jpg

The last two are from the Wajsman home life and violate two of Kyle's
commandments, since they contain both children and pets. First, my
daughter has her own way to share spaghetti with our dog:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_4alt4.jpg

And here is my son taking the dog for a walk...or is it the other way
around?
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_4alt5.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments and critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands