Subject: [Leica] More Backfilling - Week 49 - CHM
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Mon Jan 31 05:30:52 2005

Thanks Philippe.
The beach shot was taken a couple of days before the snow. That's why
the snow was not apparent :-)
 The other three were taken on the same day. I sequenced them by my
preference, not by time taken. That was probably a mistake.

--
Clive
http://www.pbase.com/chmoss

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] More Backfilling - Week 49 - CHM)