Subject: [Leica] Way Off Topic - KFC Ad
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Mon Jan 31 09:25:00 2005

> > > I wonder if KFC are receiving any negatives from people as we see
> > happening
> > > on the list?
> >

> > I suspect so.
> >
> > JB
> >
> > Do you think they really care?

Yes.  This was not done out of malice toward the traditional family, it was
just a really stupid move by a marketing guy or gal trying to be hip.  KFC
is in business to make money for it's shareholders.  This type of publicity
is not in that interest.  They will pull the ad (if they haven't already).

JB