Subject: [Leica] Good time in Katerma
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 31 10:59:23 2005

J?rg - You're welcome.  Talking about our photos
is just one of the things I like about the LUG.

Now, if you'll excuse a second comment, and
others might disagree, I find my eye is now drawn
to the bright glint to the left of the left-most
boat.  If it were my picture, I'd try taking it
out with the Photoshop Clone Tool to see if it
helps draw the eye to the boats even more.

I often find that one change begets another.  Good luck.

--
Regards,

Dick
Boston MA