Subject: [Leica] Help with M7 viewfinder
From: tdebartolo at gmail.com (Tony DeBartolo)
Date: Mon Jan 31 15:35:35 2005

Julian,

I have an M7 which I took delivery on this past December.  The serial
number is in the same range as yours.  On the box that the camera was
packaged in there was a label quite large stating the camera had an
"updated" viewfinder.  I might point out that that camera was
overnighted directly to my dealer from Leica NJ.
Hope it helps.

Tony DeBartolo