Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Mon Jan 31 20:32:34 2005

Kodak Gold, for all its virtues, is still a crummy film.  You're
shooting with the best optics that modern 35mm film technology affords.
Why not use the best emulsions available?  Even allowing for the
vagaries of web transmission, the color balance is off here, the dynamic
range limited, and what might have been an engaging image is overwhelmed
by the mediocrity of its reproduction.

And I am simply and incandescently green (as is the white balance of
this image) with envy that this jaundiced chap is eating as well as he
is, and boozing on white plonk, as well.

Cheers!