Subject: [Leica] #033
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Feb 1 09:07:55 2005

05033 great as always!

Peter, you must have seen these landscapes with other eyes! I think you
could send GeeBee to the dark side of the moon and he still would shoot
brillant pictures (arranged space trash, meteorids, comets and so on...)

:-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] #033)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] #033)