Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann (whew)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 1 11:13:58 2005

In a message dated 2/1/2005 12:01:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

Okay,  I'm being foolish, but hopefully you get the point. A
photo that isn't an  abstract, should be ABOUT something.

hmmm.  When I saw the shot, I took it to be almost an abstract.   It clearly
wasn't about the man reading.  He is only a detail in the  frame. Lee said
the
picture was about the Colors when he posted them.

As to the color temp, I shoot daylight film in mixed lighting conditions
all
the time.  You guys are too harsh about that color temp thing.   From where
am sitting in my lab, I can see blue fluorescent, daylight, quartz;  a range
of 4000 degrees Kelvin at least.  So it went a little warm.   That's the way
life is.

Give the guy a break!  He aint selling prom pictures here.    He's out there
taking pictures, and posting them, something only about ten  percent of the
population of the LUG does.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com