Subject: [Leica] Kodak Gold Film
From: drodgers7798 at comcast.net (drodgers7798@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 1 13:41:05 2005

Chandos wrote:

>Kodak Gold, for all its virtues, is still a crummy film.<

I've  had crummy results from Kodak Gold, but not that I can attribute to
the film. It's usually my technique or processing that are to blame.  I'm
made enough enlargements -- including x20 -- to know that the film is very
capable stuff.

Funny thing is that I'd always assumed it wasn't  Leica worthy. But I ended
up shooting some out of neccessity and was pleasantly surprised. Not my
favorite. But not bad stuff.

DaveR