Subject: [Leica] Scenes in the OR..paw 6
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Feb 2 04:58:17 2005

Hi Steve,

I love all your work in the Hospital, the images are great, your images
remember me an excellent book published about 10 years ago by a
Catalan-Spanish photographer: TINO SORIANO, the local title was "The future
exists" and it was dedicated to the children who suffer cancer in a
Barcelona's Hospital.

Congratulations for your excellent work and sensibility who gives for me the
highest sense for the photographic art!, I modestly encourage you to
continue your work.

I like very much this one:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79310.html

Saludos desde Barcelona