Subject: [Leica] Question about Canon
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 2 05:58:01 2005

Jim,

The Rebel will accept Leica lenses in the same way as the 10D or 20D,
using an adapter like the ones Stephen Gandy sells.

You may want to check out a second-hand 10D, however (try the Buy & Sell
Forum on fredmiranda.com). The going price is around $700 body only, and
you get a lot more camera for the money than with the Rebel.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com