Subject: [Leica] News about Ilford
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Wed Feb 2 22:08:24 2005

i must admit my heart skipped a beat when i saw this subject line, with
me thinking, "oh shit, just as i've almost finished setting up my
darkroom again (last night), ilford tanks."  i'm glad to see my first
assumption was wrong.

perhaps i'm just rationalizing, but i can't but believe that the
traditional darkroom market is going to level off at some point as
old-timers like me choose to stick with it.  i'm a creature of habit
and use only 2 papers, one for contact proofs and one for final prints.

--brad, ilford MG warm FB aficionado

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path
leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
        --Woody Allen

Replies: Reply from lew at speakeasy.net (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] News about Ilford & printing proofs)