Subject: [Leica] PAW 5
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Feb 3 01:45:13 2005

Hi Tina,

Strangely enough for my taste, I prefer the color version of the
dancing/balancing kids: it seems to me that the kids pop out better in the
colour version than in the BW version.
But in fact, I prefer Alt. 2 to 1 or Alt. 1, and I wonder what that one
would give in B&W. From this picture, I derive a whole story. One that I
recognise myself in, whether it is as a kid a long time ago, or as a dad
with the youngsters I have.

Thanks for sharing them,
Philippe