Subject: [Leica] My attitude about (now DNA)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Feb 3 07:49:35 2005

Hey Sonny--

If Granddaddy Bill had holed up in the Swamp with the rest of us like
we suggested, his ass wouldn't have been stuck in that Yankee jail all
that time. He may still have been shot though, things get a little
rowdy here.

It worked for a lot of resisters from both sides as well as runaway
slaves [see Dred, A Tale of the Great Dismal Swamp by Harriet Beecher
Stowe].