Subject: [Leica] #035
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 3 18:27:48 2005

In a message dated 2/3/2005 2:01:56 PM Central Standard Time,
sethrosner@nycap.rr.com writes:
Graham, will you pu-leeze stop showing us these images showing off the glow
of those superceded, old-fashioned Leitz lenses and how soft they are! And
emphasizing the lack of sharpness (see lower left corner detail) and the
amazing depth of field.

Seth

Actually, I want to know how much he has to pay to have these perfect scenes
set up every time he goes out.  Also does his crew travel abroad?  I would
love to hire them if they do not charge too much.

Gene