Subject: [Leica] FS: prints, 90mm Apo Summicron, other goodies
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Feb 4 04:54:48 2005

Hi Didier,

Thanks for the compliment! The picture in question was taken near Forch,
along the road from Herrliberg to Forch, just before you get to
Forchstrasse (the one that leads back to Zurich). I used drive that way
when I needed to go to Zumikon, where my children were going to school.

And yes, I too am familiar with negotiations with SWMBO (she who must be
obeyed) :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman