Subject: [Leica] Northamptonshire Series
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sat Feb 5 12:23:08 2005

From: <Afterswift@aol.com>

> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05034.htm

-
> Hi Graham,
>
> Your B&W work is very thoughtful. The angle from which you took the
overhead
> canal shots made me wonder where you were shooting from -- a helicopter?
The
> churchyard images were touching and luminous. Some text with the series
would
> be welcome. Including some background on Northamptonshire for us local
types
> would be appreciated.
>
> Bob
---------------------

Hi Bob,

No helicopter. I was standing on the bridge about 20ft above the canal. A
helicopter would have been safer, looking over a bridge with no rail through
a 15mm finder is scary. One foot in a forward position would have helped my
stability but any attempt to gain more stability resulted in my foot
appearing in the frame.

I have used text with images in the past but it requires extra effort and am
I am becoming more lazy with each passing day :-)

Some links with text .
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Arthingworth_06.htm

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/posts/Bike_ride_to_work.html

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/posts/Bike_ride_to_work_02.html