Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Feb 6 07:05:12 2005

And what will you compare it to?  What "output" do you wish to test?  That
it "works"?  That it is as good as "XYZ"?  That is is REALLY hard to focus?

I am not challenging Don's ideas, I am trying to put some quantification in
our processes so that the results can be understood.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I wonder if anyone has mounted a 75 Summilux on the RD-1?  Howard, Dr.
Yao, Frank, anyone have both the RD-1 and the 75 Summilux?  Want to
chase attractive faces to see how this combination works?

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4 WHATEVER!)