Subject: [Leica] PAW 5 dlridings
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Sun Feb 6 10:02:41 2005

Daniel writes that he...

> ...noticed that they had jam sessions (blues) every
> Sat. from 2 - 6 pm.  So yesteday we decided we'd
> like a nice afternoon beer-buzz and listen to
> some music.  One thing led to another....

<http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/5.html>

A sure sign of middle-age:  all twenty-something
hipsters looks the same to me.  I could swear I've
seen this guy prowling the streets of Charlottesville.

I'm curious, Daniel.  What language was he singing in?
 Years ago in Quebec, I stumbled across a man singing
the blues in French.  Sounded awfully strange.  And
wrong.  A bit like singing Puccini in English.

--John

J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia