Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 5 More of the same
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Feb 6 10:04:57 2005

Don,

I really go for this! No, not the "urban renewal" (aka "property
speculation",
the picture ;-) I very much like the way that you have managed to keep the
front
crisp and black while keeping the background buildings grey and maintianing
enough detail.

straight Pan F?

I'd like this one on my wall!

Congrats,