Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sun Feb 6 21:40:36 2005

Plus, I think that there are some folks that have adopted ( with good
reason, considering the cost) the
75mm focal length of the Summilux and would love to have something more
manageble.  I do not
own the 'lux, though, what do I know?

Frank

From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: 2005/02/05 Sat AM 10:20:24 CST
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 'cron

I was in the same room as Mark when a LeicaPerson mentioned a possible
upcomming lens "between 50 and 90mm".  I can assure you he is not making
it up!

Mike D