Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 142
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Feb 7 13:08:13 2005

At 01:05 PM 2/7/2005, Stan Yoder wrote:
>Is there a website that charts the dimensions of the various sensors in
>use, e.g., I'd like to know
>the Digilux 2 vis-a-vis the APS-c.

There is, but I can't remember where I saw it.  Maybe one of those digital
sites like DPreview or Steve's. Digicam.  I believe the Digilux 2 is 1/1.8"
-- maybe in the range of 7x11mm.  The APS (if you mean like the 6mp Canon
Digital Rebel or Nikon N70), is maybe 4x larger -- say 15x22mm or so.

Someone else jump in here if you know different.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085