Subject: [Leica] Nauticaa 2
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 7 13:25:10 2005

Philippe Orlent showed:
> 2 new pictures for my nauticaa project:
> > http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/nauticaa/<

Bon jour Philippe mon ami,
No 1 is just a wonderful bit of seeing! Well done, good on you! First class
photograph! :-) The use of the reflection is excellent.

A friend of mine of many years experience shooting for Reuters wire service
in several of their foreign offices is a master at using water and
reflections. I must say he'd be ecstatic about your use of water /
reflection in this case.

However. :-( Number 2 leaves me a bit cold, but with wondering how it might
have worked in colour? Non?

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Nauticaa 2)