Subject: [Leica] 1Ds Mk II at ISO 3200 & 20D
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Feb 7 14:15:36 2005

All right on the mark, Ted. Although I think that some of the criticism
is coming from people who have simply convinced themselves that if it's
not Leica all the way, it's not - by definition - good enough. And also
from people hooked - understandably - on the exceedingly bright Leica
SLR viewfinders, who forget that it is possible, without any strain, to
work with an "inferior" viewfinder, particularly if using the camera
with that "inferior" viewfinder will allow you to shoot in ways, and
under circumstances, of which you never even dreamed before. ;-)