Subject: [Leica] Back to Lisboa, new pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Feb 7 17:44:31 2005

Hi Gene,

Thank you, I should recognize that I don't have absolutely any interest for
the digital photography, I ask me constantly why?, IMHO the digital lovers,
(that I respect of course) they are intending every day demonstrate that
digital quality is the same as traditional, IMHO I think that's no true, and
if it was, why we need the digital if with the traditional we was
satisfied?, maybe this is the progress, or the technology for the technology
himself, but with IMHO with a poor added value in quality.

I'm sorry for my opinion

Saludos cordiales,
Luis