Subject: [Leica] Easy way to set white balance on digital cameras.
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Feb 8 21:01:41 2005

Many of my balance problems come from mixed lighting -- daylight near
windows, tungsten/flourescent in darker areas, purple relection from
the carpet. I am not making this up -- it was my latest shoot. I could
have added flash to complicate it further!

Guess that's why B&W is so tempting :-)

Is it my imagination, or does film (Fuji Press 400) cope with mixed
light better than digital sensors?

--
Clive
Blog: http://clive.moss.net/blog/blog.html