Subject: [Leica] New Photos posted
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 9 10:16:42 2005

Here are some new photos from our trip.

This is in Germany, our exchange daughter Katharina (Katha) has had her hair
done and is no longer a blonde, much to her mothers dismay
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79818.html

A view of one of the many parks in Dusseldorf
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79819.html

One of the last days in Germany we took a photo walk through Cologne and
came
across this
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79820.html

The following are from Poland, where we visited our exchange daughter
Gabriella  from 2 years ago.  These were taken in Zakopane, a ski resort in
the Tatra
Mountains, where we spent the Christmas holidays.

The first group were taken after a walk through the mountain trails of
Zakopane, on the day after Christmas.  we stopped in a small shop to warm up
with
some hot wine.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79812.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79813.html

These are from the same shoot as above, but I present both a color and B&W
version for comparison.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79814.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79815.html

I shot this on a walk through Zakopane village.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79817.html

Comments welcome and expected.

Thanks
Gene