Subject: [Leica] Blois images.. pics from France
From: jeff.williams at cegetel.net (Jeff Williams)
Date: Wed Feb 9 11:56:14 2005

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Blois-images

I was driving over the bridge passing through Blois on my way back to
Orl?ans when I spotted the sun sinking below the tree line.
Where's my tripod when I need it!!!!!  They aren't the most sharp images but
they seem to have a certain charm in my mind.
Canon EOS 75-300mm consumer zoom set on 300mm and if you want to know it was
1/20th second f5.6 Fuji 400 print with my elbows
firmly planted on top of the bridge. These five were sort of sharp. the
other five weren't!
Criticise away mes amis.
Regards jeff the kiwi

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Blois images.. pics from France)