Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Site not down (was: Price for Leica MP Classic)
From: benjaminmarks at verizon.net (Ben Marks)
Date: Wed Feb 9 14:09:44 2005

Brian:

I am having the same experience as Vick.

When I try to access the LUG Archives, I too get a "page not found error".
With the cached version (through Google) when I try to access the current
volume, I also get a "page not found" error.  Oddly, I am getting the
digests (this is a reply to one . . .)

Hope this helps.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: LUG Site not down (was: Price for Leica MP Classic))