Subject: [Leica] Im slow - Canon digi + Leica
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Feb 9 21:30:13 2005

David, I have a Novoflex adaptor. The lenses can be used in stop down
mode only (ie no auto diaphragm) in both manual and aperture priority
modes. The drawbacks are the stopdown metering, which is what limits my
use of my R lenses on the Canon, and the fact that the lens details are
not in the picture file.
The most unfortunate thing is that the 19mm f2.8 R lens will not fit
the Canon full size mirror models without modification. The Canon WA
lenses I use all have more distortion than the Rs.
Frank